About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Saturday, February 2, 2008

HELP!

... seriously eventhough i always complain about my own weight.. but i didnt really take action to cut down my food.. to go for exercise... n now.. i'm really regret...
guess wat.. today i went shopping with mama.. n i bought a short pants..
few years ago.. i was wearing S size... n last year.. i wore M size..
n today!.. OMG.. S > M > .... X... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... >.<>>
argh.... now i notice .. my tummy is getting bigger n rounder.. Meng mun commented ..
"Wei.. i saw ur photos... y u so fat d.." ... =.='' boh mood lo ai..

for the coming CNY.. i'm going to cut down my diet!.. EEEEEEEEEEEE
i SWEAR!
No biscuits.. No prawn crackers.. No kuih Kapit.. No oily food! .. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kill me.. i can't accept the fact now... sobz sobz..

who wan kai kai wif me.. make sure dont call me out n eat! .. !!

3 comments:

Jëff @苦瓜阿嘉@ said...

dont worry le...u can do it de...but dun force urself to eat delicious foods le...cny la...jus try to eat less loo...i even dun have chance to eat delicious foods in malaysia le...kaka...u can do it de...

AemC said...

haha everyday 'mau' at home like that one:P..same mah if u stay in Korea winter sure grow fat:P..haha

生番薯 said...

u fat??then i can jump into the sea d...

Labels