About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

everything's new to me..

shifted to new hse.. new room.. new roomies..new environment..
entered new uni.. gonna starts my new life.. n meet wif new group of frens..
sigh..
am i ready for all this changes?
i was super bz for the past few days.. over the courses registration..
i've a pack schedule for this sem.. eventhough i oni registered for 17 credits @@
n now i'm bz over wif the transfer credits list..
started to feel scare.. n to be honest..due to my poor sense of directions..
i still dont really recognise all the directions here.. the uni is too big... to be recognise anyway..
luckily.. i still know the direction to walk to the 공학관.. phew.. hope everything's gonna b fine to me..

feeling confuse n blur over my career.. did i pick the wrong path for myself?
there's no turning b.. all i can tell myself is to be brave enough and finish the road ...

1 comment:

AemC said...

17 is alot already la..
jiayou2 힘내..let's conquer KU together 아자아자~~

Labels