About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

realistic...

a short conversation yesterday.. makes me wondering whole day... till today...
am i really that realistic? is it good or is it bad to behave like that??
i'm always regret over the things that i've said ...
i've always wanted to learn how to become quiet...
but i always failed over the mission that i wanted to accomplish @_@~~
that's the reason why sometimes i used to keep myself away over the others....
sigh....
a simple conversation... makes me wondering lots n lots of stuffs...
guess i really need some changes in me...

anyway~

have a good day everyone~

No comments:

Labels