About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Friday, September 10, 2010

Flower Heart Girl

i seriously think that i have a pretty severe sickness...
i tried to organize my memory ... how many guys tat i like b4...

1. 911 : Lee Brennan
(This was before standard 4... before the group dismissed.. wonder what is he doing lately..)


2. Backstreet Boys : Nick Carter
(Since standard 4.. until form 4/5... now i like the group.. but not him anymore..)


3. Talented singer : Wang Lee Hom
(He's too talented.. too handsome to be ignore...)


4. Hong Kong Actor : Lam Feng
(His actiosn in drama.. always make me falls for him.. :| )


5. Hong Kong Actor : Bosco Wong
(This 1.. for a short while.. perhaps less than 2 months ..)


6. Famous Vampire : Robert Pattinson
(He almost sucked all my blood in the twilight movie.. i "was" a big fan of him..)


Lately... i'm totally into Korean Actors and singers! which i dunno why...
one year ago.. i was a big supporter of "anti Korean Entertainment"...
But... Things has changed... in a blink of an eye..
Can you believe me?.. Now i'm unstoppable..

7. Korean Actor : Lee Min Ho
(I'm still in love with him.... omg.. He's always my favorite desktop wallpaper choice >.< )


8. Thai Prince : Nickhun (Korean Group Singer 2pm member)
He's just too cute.. n too gentleman.. if u did watch "we got married" show..


9. CN Blue : Jung Yung Hwa
His voice.. totally make me absorbed into him.. @_@''


The latest member.. in my list..

10. Korean Actor/ Singer : Kim Hyun Jung
(I used to think that he's a bit girlish.. but his latest drama " Mischievous Kiss " has grasp my attention.. )


Can you draw a conclusion for me?? @_@"

2 comments:

Wei Qi said...

jung yong hwa leng chai!!got new drama of him soon??

faye said...

dear i love those korean stars!!!totally into them,haha u made me become flower heart girl too...

Labels