About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Sunday, January 13, 2008

untitled

sitting beside my bro.. staring at his blurry face (he just woke up not long ago) now.. >.<
he promise to wake up at 1030.. but he woke up at 12... n after i kicked n stepped on him.. wat la him.... havent brushes his teeth oso.. edi start facing his laptop n work..

TODAY IS SUNDAY LA BRO... sigh.. whoever hire him really "zap dou" ... he will work for u from mon to sun.. holiday oso hp 24 hours on... guess i have to close his laptop for him.. n kick him to the toilet again >.<

mama just come inside dunno wat's happening to her.. mumbling again...
as for me.. got ntg to do.. tat's y i'm lying on the bed blogging now...

listening to eric lim's songs now..

4 comments:

Jëff @苦瓜阿嘉@ said...

haha...u kicked ur bro..somemore stepped on him tim ar...did he injured then...keke...ask him to bring u kai kai loo...^^

Seoyp said...

많이 심심하겠네
토요일에 한국에 눈 엄청많이왔어
엄청 예뻣는데...못봐서 안타깝다
심심하면 msn자주들어와 얘기나 하자~

H. S. Yeo said...

hmm.. got nothing to do ar.. help me wash my shoes and do laundry can? how do ur charge?

生番薯 said...

luckily ur another bro is with me...no need kena stepped...haha...juz kidding la

Labels