About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Monday, March 24, 2008

my fault

it's my fault again..
hope i can settle this matter b4 it become worst...
blame myself for being so stupid...
n i'm feeling sorry too at the same time..
ai.. sigh...
mayb i really needa 检讨 myself..
for being too f****y.. !
dunno wat to do... i hope things wont get worst... pls...

school reopen for 1 month edi.. life's getting busy in korea.. reports studies... n reports... ..

so long didnt blog d...

2 comments:

Jëff @苦瓜阿嘉@ said...

be strong gal ya...fighting...

AemC said...

though dunno what's happening, hope that u can come up with the best solution..jia you^^

Labels