About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Sunday, March 2, 2008

-.- sleepy

5am in the morning... n i'm here blogging... good morning everyone.. -.-
i can sleep but i chose not to.. coz i know my roomie is super tired.. n my room is very packed.. (as 4 juniors entered my room, 4 of them sleeping on our ibul n me n mp share the bed) i scare she cant sleep well if we share the bed ..as the bed is so small n she oni got 1 hour plus to sleep .. so i just let her sleep 1st n i can sleep in the afternoon.. after they all have gone..
so quiet.. my msn oso there're oni a few ppl who's still on9.. i've got ntg to do.. can't even dota to pass my time becoz i'm not using my own com..argh.. juniors' orientation seniors oso susah ==

checking my mail box now.. n mayb this is the best timing for me to clear my 600 uncheck mails...

human is weird..something when u hv.. u'll feel it's ntg..when u dont have.. u'll feel jealous when others have.. when u have something..u'll lose someting.. when u lose something.. u'll try to seek for another thing.. : y r we being so complicated ?? i dont like to think.. dont like to fan.. being innocent is oso another good way of living ..am i correct?

i'm looking for a job... something tat i can afford to do.. dunno wat to say.. act there's something in my mind.. but since this blog is no longer an isolated blog.. many of my frens r reading... i chose not to type it here..

good morning every1..

2 comments:

生番薯 said...

human won cherish the thing until it is gone...tats human...

AemC said...

u lost something??lolz..go for another isolated blog and post there then..it'll be more su fu if doing like that:P

Labels