About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Friday, June 13, 2008

15 more hours to go..

hmm it's friday.... phew... ^^ last subject for tis week... 15 more hours to go for that paper ^^ hehe

feeling much relieved.. since i finished my 통신 paper... well this time exam.. i dunno wat can i say abt.. mixed wif different kind of feelings..
happy.. sad. .. stress... worried... sometimes even boh rasa.. haha.. weird... nvm la .. 3 more subjects to go then i'm free

hehe guess wat.. i got a call from the ppl who took graduation pics for me.. i was shocked n at 1st i tot he was trying to tell me.. my pics come out very ugly have to retake.. lol ==.. but who knows :D he phoned up n tell me "사진 너무 잘 나왔어...! " lol.. he ring me up to tell me.. my photos r very nice .. he asked my permission.. whether he can develop big big n dunno use for wat example photo :D... paise.. mayb my korean was so teruk.. n i couldn't really understand wat he was trying to tell me tat time lol... well (plus tat time i was at the middle of the road... was on my way home.. mayb didnt really pay attention to him :p paise paise " haha.. of coz i told him "yes u can~ " :p... really happy inside my heart :D.. got ppl praise ma ^^ dunno where is he going to put.. my photo heheh if he wants to put infront of his shop.. :D i wan go visit his shop n c c got my face pic o not :D!!

did i mention to u guys.. tat day when we took our photos.. all the uncles praised msian girls.. said we all very pretty.. hehe .. got 1 uncle somemore approach me said i look like "이효리" -> lee hyu ri .. which i myself dont think that i look like her la.. but nvm ^^ she's a pretty girl oso ma.. hehe...

ooyeah... rynn lin got new album coming out... frens in msia... if u can support support a bit ~ ^^ .. support our msian singers... !

2 comments:

i.m.not.perfect said...

eh... ur blog become more matured d more freshy

Seoyp said...

우와 정말?? 예쁘게 잘나왔나보네 ㅎㅎ

Labels