About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wakaka

nice o not??? my new layout :D !!!!

everything is new~~ hehe... guess i'm really too free.. ntg to do for my holiday @@.. n tat's y.. i changed my blog's outlook again :D... geng o not???? spent quite a lot time on this hehe :P not too girlish.. n to be honest i like black colour background.. hehe...

dunno how many episodes of dramas i had watched for this past few days... n guess.. for the coming 2 months.. i'll b doing the same thing oso.. ><... holiday oso not a good thing... my holiday is just too long...

rite now...
i'm feeling.. empty... n lonely...

call me.. MISS LONELY...

should have book the ticket.. n go US find gor gor sobz..

1 comment:

AemC said...

nice lar actually..I miss school also in fact..haha..but next week will start dee=.=and my books here are limited also..

Labels