About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Thursday, September 18, 2008

lazy piggy...

i'm getting more n more lazy lately... dunno wat's the reason.. but really tired of going to class... can't wait for the holiday to come.. praying hard that the winter class will be cancelled so tat i can go on holiday happily wif my family..

three , two , one...

a lot things happened these few days.. everyone seems having their own prob.. n the same goes to me myself.. wat happen to me lately le................................

I DUNNO..............

sometimes.. feeling sick ...
sometimes.. feeling bored...
sometimes.. feeling lonely..
sometimes.. feeling lost...
sometimes feeling scare...

n now..
i feel bad...

abt the housing prob.. seeing A having prob wif B, C dont like A, B wanna avoid C..
at the same time.. i'm thinking ..
mayb there's A B C D ... out there.. who having prob.. who dont like.. who wanna avoid.. ME..
Girls r scary..

i do admit i'm selfish in the 1st place..
but after tat nite.. a deep well thinking...
n i knew wat should i do.. n i did it..
just hoping tat.. everyone can b happy b again..

n lastly..
SOrry.. to someone

No comments:

Labels