About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a little something ^^

my gor gor's gf said this to my mama.. n my mama told me this conversation

girls in miri.. dowry price haha
here's the condition how they count it..

1. eldest in the family
2. the only daughter in the family
3. graduated
4. supporting family in finance
5. 1st class honours graduated

2 years ago it was 18k .. wakaka.. n for now.. it's above 20k..!
guys make sure u save more money if u really found a gf which such condition..
at the same time.. i'm thinking oso

if the conditions are as below

1. youngest in the family
2. the only daughter in the family
3. graduated from oversea
4. supporting family in finance and happiness(joy)
5. if possible.. 1st class honours graduated la..

the current dowry price n 2 years later how much will the price be? wakaka...

No comments:

Labels