About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Sunday, January 4, 2009

grrr books !!

everyone has gone.. frens had gone b to study..
bros gone b to work..
wii game has gone too.. together wif my bro..
astro on demand oso gone...
mummy starts working tmr too..
as for me..
i gonna start touching books! it's so hard.. i'm still in my holiday mood.. but not forgetting.. few weeks later when i got b to korea.. there's an entrance exam waiting for me...
sad sad sad!
can any1 stop the time for me??? pls???

oh god...
i wonder.. how come fairy tales never happen to me...
grrr

2 comments:

AemC said...

haha..me too, don't think time will be enough..anyway gambatae lo..jiayou jiayou^^

生番薯 said...

its really torture to study during holiday...Ganbatte

Labels