About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Thursday, January 8, 2009

my house is getting rich!

during the china trip ... my eldest bro and my 2nd bro spent quite a lot money on the trip expenses..
after the china trip last friday..
my bro complained about his old bed tilam...
then my mum spent 800 ringgit n bought a queen size tilam for him...
(now i'm using it anyway kaka)
after that .. my dad complained about the old dining table set at my house dining room.. so we straight away drove to another furniture shop n we bought a new dining set.. we spent another 900 ringgit on it...
n then........................
on sunday....................................
my dad spent another 3500 ringgit asking ppl to renovate my backdoor house........
wah wah wah (mouth open bigly ^0^)
wat happen to my house ppl.. since when we're so rich while i'm still so poor..??
!!!

1 comment:

AemC said...

now only u know ah ur family rich?? wakaka u the only one who keep complaining bohlui bohlui nia gut:P

Labels