About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st post of the year..

wanted to write a happy post.. but i cant do it.. i did try.. but all came out was !@#!#$!$

many things are bothering me now... not becoz of exams.. not becoz of results...
lots of tings happened within these few days...
unbelievable things... n things that which i never ever expect it will come across in my life...

other than that... still the same hard thing that is bothering me for years.....
i'm scare..... i'm lost...
i'm not happy....

3 comments:

AemC said...

come' on ywen..whatever it is, 船到桥头自然直,everything will be fine..cheer up, new year new vision^^
**support**

生番薯 said...

wah...at ur age d so sad??
u should be happily enjoying ur life without worry on financial, burden, working stress...
ur gor gor is coming bac ipoh...buli him maybe will make u happier...hehe

=+ahyong+= said...

???? I thought you are enjoying ur life...play TD etc....hahaha...cheer up~~

Labels