About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Saturday, October 2, 2010

happy ending *^^*

I didnt expect "My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox" has such a good ending... even though i cried till my eyes swollen almost 3/4 of the final episode.. but i was smiling when i was watching the final scene...
i really like it hehe

To those who havent watch it : pls watch it.. it's really a worth watching love story *^^*



대웅이다! 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 너무 좋아 *^^**^^*

today i went shopping with fy in myeongdong again.. hehe (my favourite shopping place)
guess wat i'm so happy to see lee seung gi's posters and ads all over the street.. he's so famous now... i grab some of his posters n 1 post card for free too.. hehe

now my room has 2 more new posters being sticked on the wall n at the door.. *^^*

happy collection

guess tonight i can smile when i'm sleeping... i can sleep soundly d.. hehe

No comments:

Labels