About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Friday, October 1, 2010

My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox


i cant do anything right now... i'm so into this drama...
(my girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox)
the last episode has came out few hours ago... but too bad i've to wait till tmr then oni i can watch the last episode...


the ending of episode 15 : miho reveals that she left oni 1 tail.. she's dying...
pls.. i'm crying so so badly to c this... pls give me a happy ending... pls dont die...

SO bad... it's so tempting... i need to wait 8 hours more then oni can watch the last episode through PPS stream...

to those who has no idea about this drama : It's really worth watching.. even my mom is watching it!!

8 hours >.< .........................................

No comments:

Labels