About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 more days! 4 more to go!!

6 more days!! 4 more papers to go!! then i'll be free~~~
my eyes r getting smaller n smaller :|
lappie is getting from bad to worst...
devils and angels r surrounding me..
asking me to choose between hell and heaven!
(spend or dont spend money on a new lappie)

i find myself quite flower heart...
my lappie is just having some serious sickness..
if i let go of him.. i feel so bad to him..
he's been wif me .. together wif me for the past 3 and a half years...
we've gone through all the sad and happy moments together..
we shared our laughter together...
:| lappie... shall i fix u ? or shall i throw u??

LAPPPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Labels