About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Saturday, December 20, 2008

heading to CHINA

i'm flying again tmr.. this time slightly different
as i'm going wif my family.. to macau china hongkong macau ..
i hope everything will b fine.. as i hope henry will b safe..
pls dont make any troubles when we're not around
HENRY we do love u so stay guai guai k ^^

btw i bought the book twilight .. n i think i'm inlove wif the vampire edward..
the book is much better than the movie.. sigh.. i'm day dreaming again slap slap!
i'm going to get the 2nd book new moon ^^

duno wat am i hoping...
i'm slightly regretting..
slap!

lastly.. all the best n safe flight to me n my family ^^

No comments:

Labels