About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i'm home!!

Hi everyone.. it's me!!
ALOOOOHAAA! i'm back in ipoh!! yay!!! hehe back to mama's sweet kisses~ back to baba's lovely huggies.. back to HOME! hehe oh ya! forgot 1 Vip..
back to HENRY's manja's voice hehe..
well i came back home roughly about 1130 last nite.. then hehe had a sweet pillow talk wif baba then oni i slept.. woke up as usual 11 today kaka.. wake up wif char siu paos waiting for me.. then open the new tv.. new surround hi-fi~
yahooo!
changes in my house??
:D baba mama seems older a lot... henry too..
my house decoration slightly different from wat i thought... thanks to my rich 2 gor gor.. he bought a new surround sound system together wif a lcd plasma tv hehe
i saw my 3rd bro's convo pics.. hmm it arranges from my 1st bro to my 3rd bro.. n there's none of my pic! how could this b happened! i'm gonna develop 1 pic n put there beside my 3rd bro soon.. hehe

I'm HOME!!

2 comments:

生番薯 said...

wow...welcome bac to ipoh~~~

AemC said...

grr so late only I reached home, but already shopped in KL soon after arriving:P..wish u a sweet trip for ur coming trip^^

Labels