About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Personal Taste 개인의 취향

For those who likes 구준표 like i do..
i highly recommend his new drama Personal Taste 개인의 취향 to you guys hehe...
it's airing on every wed n thurs night korean channel MBC
for those who're not in korea.. you can download it on
www.verycd.com

i'm trying trying very very very hard to control myself not to watch... n wait until few more episodes are out then watch all at the same time...
However.. thanks to my bad roomie... Kien who started to watch few days ago......
n she told me tat it's very nice.............

Well, due to curiousity..... i watched the 1st episode ard 7 mins.... n i'm totally (falls for)빠졌어 again to 이민호 씨.. the main actor of this drama...ㅠ.ㅠ.....

here's the drama trailer...



Just wanna share my interest with you guys.. feel free to watch ^^ i believe it's a good drama~

Oh yea... i remembered suddenly.. last time SNU 김혁선생님 our physics teacher once told me that he thinks i look like 손예진 the main actress of this drama... what do you guys think about it?? 닮았나? ㅋㅋㅋ

1 comment:

i.m.not.perfect said...

공주병~~ 또 나왔다~~~
왜 갑자기 술취하는 모습 보여주나?

Labels