About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Friday, April 9, 2010

something's bothering me...

2 weeks ago... on the 26th of march.. Friday morning physics class(the 3rd class of this semester)...
my partner was absent again to the class... he's been missing after the 1st class of this semester.. which i dunno what's the reason behind..
Because of this.. i had done exp 2 on my own... without any help from the others
however, the 3rd experiment is different... this experiment i couldn't do it alone as i need someone to control the com so that i can control the cart...
Therefore... i went to ask the TA... i said can i join another group? or can u gimme a partner? (they're some groups who have 3 ppl)
TA said.. sure.... he asked a group (group2) which has 3 ppl.. 2 guys and a girl...
he asked a guy ask him to shift to my group and do together with me...
n guess wat...
that STUPID guy... stared at the TA ... with a terrible look.... showing how bu shuang he was.....
The TA was much younger than him.. therefore... he dare not to cause trouble with him..... n he said out inside the class.. any1 willing to come to my group and help me? for those who have 3 ppl in their group....
n guess what...
NO ONE!!! NO ONE!! i stood there.... speechless....
n then.. fy who sat next to my group... raised her hand up... n she volunteer to come n help me...
Thank god...
But I'm really sad... Common! the class has less than 5 girls.. n mostly r guys... what are those guys doing??? letting a girl do exp alone n not helping out????
HUH????

n today... 9th of April ... after resting for 1 week.. today i have my physics exp class again...
i hesitated quite long this morning.. shall i tell the TA to assign a new partner for me? or should i just keep quiet and do it on my own....
(today's TA is another TA... he's the eldest in the department)
after a deep consideration... i decided to try my luck for once more.. n i went up n told him... my partner has been missing after the 1st class...
then he said really?? he walked to the same group (group 2) n he said the same thing like what the previous TA has mentioned. He told them 1 guy from this group pls shift ur position.. i would like to rearrange the team member of this class...
n guess wat...

the same guy who used a terrible look to stare at my previous TA he said this to the TA
싫어요..... (i don't want)
i was like...
HUH????? i really wanna walk infront n scold him "WTF" ... my tears was going to drop when i heard that words from his mouth...
what's wrong with partnering with me??? did i do anything wrong???? am i that scary??
then the TA asked why to him..
n he said
"우리 3명이 친구예요" <-- "3 of us r frens"

n once again... i'm lost for words again,... what the heck is that lame excuse....
frens that's why u need to stick n don't bother about the others??? let a girl do the tough experiment all alone ???? common... is that how a guy should behave??

i felt so sad... i felt like I'm being rejected by the Koreans.. n i felt... really really bad....

luckily another guy from fy's group saw this n he volunteer to shift to my group...
when he came...
i straight away said "고마워요" thanks to him.. which i really meant that....
i was really scared that i'll cried at that moment... n luckily... thanks to him....

what's wrong??? is it becoz i'm a foreigner?? is it becoz u're scared to communicate wif me in korean?? dont u think i should be the 1 who's more scare than u???

the 1st time... i realised... how bad the koreans can be..

1 comment:

AemC said...

told u to ask TA..congrats for getting one 오빠 to help^^

Labels