About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

I just came back from class... and i saw a card on my table.. and...



SURPRISE!!

it's a card from my best buddies lulu, faye and kit mei...
Thanks for the card.. n i'm really really very touched... didnt expect you guys to send me a special gift with u guys inside summore kaka

btw... the pic is very nice.. too bad... it's taken without me n san! @_@



how i wish i could be there with u guys too... i'm looking forward to see u guys in korea too!

lulu and faye.. i wonder.. u guys still remember this pic or not.. kaka



let's take 1 more later... together with kit mei and san~

dears... i love u guys lots lots muackz~~~

No comments:

Labels