About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Monday, August 23, 2010

Help.. i need advice...

i'm having flat warts on my face.. it spread to my neck.. and my chest...
for your information, flat warts are caused by Human HPV virus.. which has ntg to do with the cosmetics i use.. nor the food tat i've taken...

i've consulted 2 doctors
the 1st one said that it could be removed by some kind of laser treatment.. burning off the skin.. leaving behind with holes... n wait for months for it to recover... however.. there's a possibility it might leave scars behind... which... scares me the most currently... what if it leads to numerous holds leaving behind after the treatment??

the 2nd doc told me to try with applying acid.. but it might be ineffective and it might leads side effects to my skin... he told me tat if i'm choosing this method.. he will oni pick 3 to 4 spots .. apply acid on it weekly by going to the hospital.. n wait 3 - 4 months to c the effectiveness... however.. if this method is successful.. it might help to build antibiotics in my body...
but IT'S really too long... n i'm scare to try...

i google... google n keep googling...
it seems like the warts might go away after my body itself has built up with antibiotic to fight with the virus.. but it might take years .. but it leaves no scars...
it's actually not tat obvious until u really stand closer n look at my face thoroughly...
what should i do... shall i look for treatment... or shall i just leave it???

i'm really depressed... can anyone give me some advice?? @_______@

2 comments:

Lulu said...

hey dear, i did read through some of the infos too, seems tht if u leave it there for few years, it will go away eventually. bt if there's pain or getting more and more, i suggest u go for the acid thingy n try first..

the laser thing wil leave u scars bt is nt permanent rite? only for some period the scars are there issit? cuz u can alwz do other treatment to lighten the scars too. nw the main thing is stop the spreading, and keep it under control lo...pls look for me or feel free to talk to me if u nid someone! i m alw there...

crystal said...

it's not painful at all.. it doesnt harm me at all...
n i think the laser is permanent.. coz i google a lot.. a lot ppl says tat they regret coz after they laser it 70% of them occur the same problem again.. n it left scars on their face summore..
i guess.. i'm not going to do anything for it d... @_@ i dont wan scars n holes..

Labels