About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Sunday, August 8, 2010

sick day...

wat a teriible saturday...
suffer from diarrhea since this morning...
went to toilet more than 20 times....
tried to sleep early n i couldnt go to bed..
i suffered from hard breathing while i was sleeping half way...
wake up... gave ah kien a big fright as my face was really pale...
"i couldn't breath"
"i'm feeling dizzy"
that was the words that kept coming out from my mouth at that moment...
n i was really scared...
i was scared that i'll be fainted... just like tat...

suddenly...
i vomited out my dinner.... on my precious bed... on my body... n on my pants and shirt
after tat finally i feel tat ...
i can get some fresh air...
n i went to the toilet again... suffered from diarrhea again...

it's now 312 in the morning... n i've just finished cleaning up the mess...
i'm feeling sorry to my hsemates coz i think i really gave them a big shocked...

may god bless me..
today is really a terrible day.. n i'm so homesick now...

@_________________________@

goodnite... everyone

No comments:

Labels