About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the 2nd week of my internship

i'm still inside my office and i'm waiting to go home now~ yay~ i finished everything earlier today~~~

ok la wat am i working as? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

last week ... my 1st day well...
i drew circuits n i checked the circuits that my frens had drawed..
then?
the next day onwards until today.. i've been doing the same thing n same thing again..
i scan almost 300 pages in the book.. n convert the whole page to hangul (microsoft word korean version).. then i checked line by line correct the mistakes.. well not much mistakes as 90% of the conversion is correct.. oni 10% is wrong... so...

my job is to check line by line every single word.. if it's different from the book then i have to correct it.... n when i'm bored.. haha.. i manage to draw pictures n use the scanner to scan it...
let me show u haha


ok i admit.. i'm not good in drawing anyway.. haha

not oni tat...
yesterday i did my 1st tutoring lesson to a middle school girl.. (my boss's daughter) well.. he force me to do so... no extra pay... everyday i have to spend 2 hours to teach her maths n english...
n guess wat.. i was so sad... i prepared so well just to teach her.. but she slept during the whole lesson... i cant even teach her 5 pages.. as i keep repeating the same thing again n again.. as i dunno whether she understand o not...
asked her to wash her face then she ignored me..
asked her to drink some hot water or coffee or something.. she ignored again...
asked her to answer my questions ... she ignored again...
in the end... i oso got no idea... how to teach her...
b4 i let her go.. i asked her.. so
me : "so far is there anything tat u dunno?"
she : "yes"
me : "starting from where you dont understand?"
she : " everything "
me : "why?"
she : "becoz i'm sleepy"

......

after the class my boss asked me.. how's my daughter doing.. so i told him the truth.. n replied me
my boss:"사존기니까 잘 봐 줘..."

......

she's good in social.. she's pretty she's cute... but...

alrite.. then today we had a maths class...
well
today i use different kind of method to talk to her..
i act like a small kid...
talk to her in a frenly way...
teaching her
why x-5 = 3 , why x =8 ..
but still... she dowan to talk to me.. so i asked her.. why dont u say something to me?? she kept quiet...
but when i write a question n give her the paper she will try to do it..
at least better than yesterday she slept during the whole class...

today at least ... she gives me some responses..

i know she's a weak student... imagine one to ten.. she oso cant write out...
n normal maths like 3- (-5) = 8 she oso cant do it..
guess it's going to take a long long time for me to b close to her..
then oni she will listen to me...
~

3 comments:

AemC said...

zzz..u still sempat to blog so long while working!! happy internship ya^^

i.m.not.perfect said...

*blink* u done silseb for two weeks d
*blink* finish silseb d
~~happy friday~~

crystal said...

hmmm.. i curious who r u d.. mr i'm not perfect lol.. must b a fren of my in korea!! as u know how to say silseb!

Labels