About Me

My photo
A little bit cute.. a little bit chubby.. a little bit pretty.. a little bit blur.. a little bit clumsy.. a little bit lazy.. a little bit emo.. a little bit childish.. a little bit princess.. yes.. that's me

Monday, July 28, 2008

unexpected

Something that i thought i've forget..
Something that i thought i've forgive..
Something that i thought it's already a past tense..
unexpectedly..
It came across my dream last night..
Inside the dream..
I was crying ...
after that.. something happened.. and i've forget about it..
then i woke up.. until now i'm still thinking about it..
sigh...
Maybe it's still a present tense to me..

2 comments:

AemC said...

lolz I'm so so free reading people's blog here@@
ri you suo si ye you suo meng gut.. ya sometimes dreams remind u of something that u r not aware.. happy working:P

生番薯 said...

i like tis post....like reading some kind of column in newspaper...really good!!

Labels